Sunday 1 February 2015

FUR BARGAIN

Hello Salala people !! Do you by any chance remember my January promises? I said I will not shop and I will stay sober. Well I can't lie to you... those plans went down the drain just after a few days ha.
 Aww well it's February now!!This month is going to be super busy. I have an exam (for the qualifications I do whilst working) , a valentines date and a trip to Brussels with my Manchester gals.
I can't wait! 

Today I am talking about this fur bargain I purchased in Zara. It's so soft and I am in love with the cream colour. Something different from the usual winter black coat. 
The fact that is cropped means I can pair it with my favourite high waisted items.





Buy the look here : 


Find this beauty  HERE only £15.99 from £69.99 


Thank you for stopping by yet again. 

New posts every Sunday .

Laura 

xxx

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment