Friday 14 April 2017

WHY YOU NEED A WRAP-DRESS

Hello Salala readers I hope you are all well!!
 I should have been on the train to Manchester but I am still recovering from a night out.(..oops) . My mum is not really happy with me but I thought to be at least productive and chat to you guys!!

How amazing is it that spring/summer is here?! When I used to live in Athens around this time of the year we would store all of our winter clothes and just keep out our t-shirts,swimsuits,shorts etc. The process of putting away your winter wardrobe was actually rather therapeutic ,like a new beginning sort of thing! 

Unfortunately, as I now live in the UK  I am conscious of the unpredictable weather  so I keep my winter items within (certainly close!) reach. 

Lately I have been enjoying pairing girlie wrap-dresses along with comfy block heels and a raincoat. 
I find wrap-dresses so sophisticated and sexy and I feel confident wearing them in the daytime for work and then by simply adding some extra lipstick I would be ready for drinks in town!





A good tip when styling a dress with patterns is to emphasize in one colour. On this look you will notice I have made sure to bring out the pink with my accessories.


Dress:TK-max (last season) 
Bag: Zara (similar here )
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Coat: Marks & Spencer (similar here)

 The queen of wrap-dresses is certainly DVF , but for all of us that can't afford the price tag I have linked below some affordable alternatives. 

     ASOS - TOPSHOP  - BOOHOO 

Would you like some more convincing to invest in a wrap-dress? Well let's see different ways our favourite bloggers and celebs have styled them. 














The key in choosing your ideal wrap-dress is finding one that doesn't show so much cleavage, hugs your body all in the right places  and it's not too short. 


Hope you enjoyed this post and will chat to you soon!! 


Laura-Anne 
The Salala girl 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment