Friday 6 June 2014

FESTIVAL TIME

Hello Salala people ! I am so excited tomorrow I am going to Parklife festival ( in Heaton park UK) . They are loads of artists performing and cant wait to be running from stage to stage. I must admit that I am so mainstream in regards to music so I don't even know half of the artists. Buttttt I do know that Snoop Dog, Sam Smith, Katy B , Disclosure, London Grammar will be there. 
So here I am looking at what I will wear. There was no point going out and buying new clothes cause I have definitely overdone it in nights out lately so need to save. 
In general I associate festivals with high waisted denim shorts, floral dresses, wellies, flowers on the head etc.
Below is one of the dresses I am considering a lovely coral Monsoon dress. Think its girlie, different and somehow has that festival vibe.However I am still unsure....





I will make sure to take pictures of the look I will (actually) wear and also create a festival inspired post for all of you lot. 

For now loads of 

xxx

Laura 

The Salala Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment