Sunday 15 June 2014

MY BEDROOM DETAILS

Hello Salala people!! After exams I have a lot more free time so I have decided to make a few improvements in my room. 
First of all my make up was all over the place (literally). Every clutch, every small bag had a lipstick, an eye pencil, a brush , a concealer... you get my point!!
For this reason I thought to gather all of the make-up I own in one single drawer. 
As you will see below the final result was successful.
This was certainly a really easy D.I.Y project. I just used old shoe boxes to form small dividers and covered them with magazine paper.Now every day I just open the drawer and I can immediately find what I am looking for.  
Pretty and practical!

Secondly, I love the smell of fresh flowers. When I was tanning in the garden I spotted some beautiful pink roses. And yeah against my mum's wishes I cut them(oops!). 
I have now put them in a tall clear vase next to my mirrored jewellery box. 
Perfect!





What do you think about these bedroom details? 

Let me know below.

Also, don't forget you can follow The Salala Way 
on 

xoxo 
Laura 
The Salala Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment