Monday 9 December 2013

Feeling festive !!

Hello lovely Salala viewers !! Christmas is almost here and to be precise in: 15 days 44hours and 44 minutes. YES I have downloaded the countdown app on my phone ...but shhh don't tell anyone. For the last couple of days I have been ice skating, walking around the Christmas markets ,have bought a few presents and in general I am feeling festive .

Of course as a true fashion blogger whatever I feel will be translated into my outfits.Thus, today I am wearing a lovely Christmas Jumper. It's red , soft and has reindeer pattern on it!!

Below me posing in our decorated living room , plus some links to find your perfect Christmas jumper .

Enjoy xx



Let's see some more jumper ideas from pictures I found from the web
BOOHOO - £15

URBAN OUTFITTERS -£42


QUIZ -£34.99

TOPSHOP  - £50

One for your boyfriend ...perhaps? ha 



don't forget to comment and leave your link so I can follow back 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment