Wednesday 30 October 2013

#outfitoftheday

Hello lovely Salala people !!
Just back from University , I only had two hours today so I decided to take few photos of what I wore  and create an #outfitoftheday post just for all of you . Its quite sunny but really really cold in Manchester thus I had the chance to wear my lovely Zara coat . I actually purchased it last year for about £100.Yes I know what you are thinking that is definitely over budget but trust me a classic cut coat is a good investment as you can enjoy year after year. As you can see I have paired it with a pair of black booties and some high waisted (as always) jeans. 

Also , now that I think about this is a look that can be easily worn day and night. For example I could easily go out for drinks just like that,  right ?! ha 













Dont forget to leave a comment and your blog link !! 
I am all about following back ha :)
Have a lovely day 
Salala 
xxx
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment