Saturday 12 October 2013

So what to wear ?

 Hello lovely salala people !!

Loads of my friends ask me how I can afford all the clothes I own since I am only a student (...for now ha!). Well to be honest there is a secret behind that question.I don't have so many clothes but I do mix and match so I make sure every day I am wearing a slightly dissimilar outfit .For instance,you will notice on the next pictures that with one stripy top I have created 3 completely different looks!!

But how do I do it? I just lay out simultaneously various clothes, shoes and accessories on the floor or the bed and try to see what goes together . In the process of doing many 'what to wear sessions' I created the following looks.
Here we have a few pictures so you can tell me your opinion !! 
xx


denim jacket//Replay , shoes// Office.com , dress//random shop, bag//Fred Perry 
shoes//Office.com , jumper//H&M, jeans//River Island

shorts//diy Levis, shoes//Jeffrey Campbell , top//H&M
Shorts//H&M, blouse//Marks&Spencer , shoes//Office.com
shoes//Office.com , midi skirt//Atmoshere,  blouse//Marks&Spencer
shoes//Office.com , midi skirt//Atmoshere,  blouse//Marks&Spencer
blouse//Marks&Spencer , jeans // diy studded Versace , shoes// Dune , bag//vintage leather
blouse//Marks&Spencer , jeans // diy studded Versace , shoes// Dune , bag//vintage leather
shorts//Topshop , top//Monsoon , skull shirt//Asos.com
skirt//Atmosphere , bralet // Topshop , shoes //Jeffrey Campbell 
shoes//Office.com , skirt// H&M , blazer // Anna Riska






If you follow me on
BLOGLOVIN  AND FACEBOOK

let me know so I can follow back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment