Thursday 1 May 2014

RIPPED JEANS #INSPO

Hello lovely Salala people, hope you are well.!! 


Welcome to the first ever INSPO post!!!  As I want all of my readers to be up to date,  from now on every week I will be creating a special INSPO (inspirational) post with pictures gathered from various sources illustrating  fashionistas and celebrities wearing the latest trends. 

This week's focal point is: Ripped jeans.

The great thing about this trend is you can make it you own in moments  with just a pair of scissors.  Careful, though don't go crazyyy otherwise the final result will certainly look 'trashy'. My personal favourite is just a spit across both knees.

 I have adopted this trend but along with my personal style.  You will have probably noticed from my other looks that I go for anything that is feminine,girlie and classy. But can ripped jeans be all of those things? Yes, yes, yes. Its all about how you accessorize. 
For instance, if the jeans you have chosen to ripped are baggy make sure to add a pair of killer high heels (prefferably pointed) and an intense colour of lipstick for  a bad-ash and at the same time girlie look. 





















If you can't be bothered to rip your own jeans then have a look at  ASOS HERE !!


Have a great day !!! 


Please dont forget to leave your blog link so I can follow you back!! 


LAURA 
THE SALALA GIRL 

XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment