Saturday 16 August 2014

HOLIDAYS IN RHODES - LOOK 1

Hello Salala people!! I know I haven't posted for a while but I am back!! I have been for holidays in Rhodes-Greece with limited internet so I could not update my blog. I went with my mum and smaller brother and even though it wasn't a 'party/lets get wasted' type of holiday I really enjoyed myself.I haven't visited my homeland for almost two years so returning to Greek beaches , food and people was at times overwhelming. Some of the highlights was exploring the old town, renting a boat for the day to visit various beaches and volunteering to dance with traditional Greek songs on stage.

In regards to what I wore; cause of the heat I just chose light fabrics(I didn't even pack one pair of long denim jeans) and loads of colours.

Shorts and strappy tops were my saviours.










Shorts: TOPSHOP
Blouse: PRIMARK
Shoes : NEXT 
Glasses: Ray-bans


More holidays pictures to follow.

Laura-The Salala Girl

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment