Saturday 3 January 2015

JANUARY WISHLIST FROM ASOS

 Hello Salala people. Here I am its only the first week of January and I am already lusting a few (non-discounted) items. What can I say a girl is allowed to dream. I have set myself a limit this month as I spent way toooo much on Christmas shopping. So the list below even though it consists of fairly priced clothing is only a Wishlist girlsss (I PROMISE ha!) 

ASOS £36 find it HERE

 I am in love with this a-line off shoulder baby blue dress mostly because its so versatile. I can be wearing it with killer nude high heels and gold accessories in a night out or even with flat leather sandals and walking along in a Greek Island. 

                                                           ASOS £28 find it HERE

I am in desperate need of a boyish but yet girlie shirt and this one is exactly what I was looking for. I would be tucking it in my favourite high waisted denim jeans or layering it under an oversized jumper.

ASOS £24 find it HERE

Well this front wrap jersey top is sashy but without showing tooo much skin.It will look amazing with white shorts, a blazer and high heels (You can tell I love dressing up for nights out!!)



Thank you for reading 

Laura 

The Salala Girl 

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment